Friday, July 17, 2009

Old man!!!

30 years ago the love of my life was born. 8 years ago (to the day) we met each other. I can't believe it's been 8 years! It feels like yesterday. I love that country song by Brad Paisley...."I thought I loved you then". The words fit perfectly for the way I feel about this wonderful man in my life! Here are just a few of them that I can't help but post:
*
I remember trying not to stare, the night that I first met you.....
I hadn't told you then, that I loved you then.
Now you're my whole life, and now you're my whole world......
And I thought I loved you then.
I can see us with more children on the way....
I can see you when you're hair is turning gray
What I can't see is how I'm ever gonna love you more
But I've said that before.....
Now you're my whole life, and now you're my whole world.....
And I thought I loved you then!
*
I love you so much David!! Happy birthday baby! This is just another big step in our lives!! Just remember though......I'll always be 2 1/2 years younger than you so when I turn 30, it won't be that big of a deal.....RIGHT!!!!??? :)

3 comments:

*Katie May* said...

So sweet! Happy B-day David!

The Cluffs said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! I love to read your blog! You are so cute. I love the post with your sisters. How fun, I want a sister trip!!! By the way I love your blog book I have been working on mine!

hdawgy said...

That is such a good song!