Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A sister is a forever friend!

This past weekend my sisters and I went on our first ever sister trip. We had so much fun that I'm sure this is going to be an every year summer trip from here on out. I'm so blessed to have 2 amazing sisters who are truly my best friends.
*
We drove to Palm Springs Friday and spent the evening with our Grandma, Aunts and cousins. It was a girl night at PF Changs! There was a lot of this...

*
Here is me and my Grandma Montez. Oh how I love her!!! She is the most amazing woman!

*
Here is my Aunt "Queenie" (Isabel) and sister Natalie. My Aunt Queenie packed on the muscles since the last time I saw her. She looks amazing and isn't afraid to show off her bulging bicep! Hahaha!

*
Me and Natalie messing around outside with the PF Changs horse statue! Don't even ask me what the heck we were doing! Hahaha!

*
The three of us laughing at something........we did a lot of laughing the entire weekend! Good times!

*
My Grandma had some old pictures of us and whipped them out for us to see. Here we are as little girls...

And here we are today! Awww.......we haven't aged at all!

*
Saturday we drove to Hungington Beach and stayed with Tera's long-time good friend Sara. The beach was beautiful!!! This is us taking a pre-beach picture in front of Sara's house.
*
At the beach...

Natalie and Tera

*
We did A LOT of this too!!!!

*
Me and Natalie eagerly awaiting our yummy sushi at Tuna Town! Mmmmm.....it was GOOD!

*
We were laughing at something else here in this picture below.

*
As much as I missed David and Kylee back at home, I didn't want this weekend to end. It was just what I needed and it reminded me to never take my sisters, and the relationship we have, for granted. I'm so blessed to have sisters in my life. They truly are my best friends and the ones I can always turn to for anything. I love you Tera and Natalie!!! Thanks for an amazing weekend!

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

What a blast! I need sister time with my sis

Anonymous said...

I saw you updated on facebook, had to check it out. Looks like it was a blast, sorry I missed it. Glad you guys had fun!

hdawgy said...

Aww that is awesome you got to do that! I wish I could go on a trip like that will all my sisters but I don't know if we could ever pull that off with 7 girls and all of our crazy schedules! haha Looks like you had so much fun! You are all so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Nice you 3 look amazing :)

nevedobson said...

what a fun trip!