Monday, July 27, 2009

Funny girls...

Natalie came out to babysit a couple weeks ago and (being the photographer that she is) always has a camera on her. Well, this is what came of their little "playing" time together! Oh how I love these two girls in my life!


*
This next picture needs a little explaining.....HAHAHA! My sister and I grew up playing volleyball and still are very much involved with it (as most of you already know). Natalie was babysitting because I was coaching a volleyball camp that morning. Then I was coming back home to pick Kylee up for her volleyball camp for Tiny Tots. Natalie got her all dressed for me and even got her "prepped" for the day. Hahaha! Gotta love it!

5 comments:

The Cluffs said...

Such cute pics!!! I love that you are starting Kylee so young that is awesome!!!

*Katie May* said...

too cute!

hdawgy said...

haha That is hilarious! Cute pics of 2 gorgeous girls!

nevedobson said...

or you could title your post 'beautiful girls!'

you guys are going to have to beat off those boys with a bat. good thing david is a cop.

kimberly said...

kylee looks so much like you and so cute. i just caught up reading all your blogs. you have been busy. i love your sisters trip. that looks like fun and is a great excuse to have some time away. david's birthday sounded fun. i actually have until next august until john is 30 and i already am thinking about what i want to do for him. it will be big. i love the cake. that is hillarious and such a great idea. i'm glad your having a great summer. talk to you soon.