Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monsoon winds bring winds of change for me...

For the past 3 years, my hair has been long and dark (pretty much my natural color).
Then in March, I decided to lighten it up and try being a blondy.

Well, last week I had a crazy idea to chop off my hair! I get these thoughts every once and a while but I NEVER act upon them. Well......guess what???

I DID!!! Awwww...............I cut off nearly 14 inches. I couldn't believe it. But I'm so glad I did it because the last time I had hair this short, I hadn't discovered the flat iron yet. Now I can experience short hair with the flat iron and actually style it cute! It's still very fresh and I miss my long hair, but hey........it'll grow back right!!!

Thanks Tanya for ruining my life! Hahaha! Joking.....I love it!

11 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I wanted to tell you I loved your hair Sunday! What did you do with your hair? Did you send it off to locks of love?

nevedobson said...

you look like a BABE stef!!

i always do that... grow my hair out long... chop it, but that usually results in me crying. so this time i'm trying to be smart about it to forgo the tears.

you have no need for tears... it looks GREAT! and hallelujah for flat irons.

Kim Skinner said...

It looks awesome!

The Cluffs said...

Wow you are so brave!!!! I love short hair but I could never cut mine. I would not look that good with it either. You look so cute. I love it!!!

EricaT said...

I love, love, love your hair!!! I am so proud of you- you have had the same hair since GCC days. It looks so freaking good on you!

Holly Fry said...

I have never seen you with this short of hair before, you look beautiful!! I LOVE it.

Cliff Mills said...

I love it Stef!

Justina Selim said...

It looks so cute! Love it! It will keep you cooler too, haha! :->

Jami Baker said...

I absolutely love your hair!! You have done well! Too cute! And you are looking good my friend! And so is David (on his cake) ..... what a hunk you have on your hands!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair cut looka very nice and you have a wonderful Family :). From Erick K.

Anonymous said...

Stef you look beautiful no matter what you do, I love the new hair! I hope hope hope you donated your beautiful thick hair, a little girl would be very lucky to get it. I donated my hair after I cut it and I was so disappointed that my ponytail was so thin, I think they might be able to make someone's bangs out of it- definitely not Montez hair!!!