Friday, May 8, 2009

Introducing "KOVAH"

Well, the last practice of the season was last night. It's been a long and crazy journey from the beginning of the season, but the end is here and I'm very sad, yet relieved at the same time. I LOVE these girls and the 8 I have left are amazing. I say "8" because we originally started with 10...........long story (part of the long and crazy season I was talking about). ANYWAY, I'm so excited to see how we do tomorrow at regionals. These girls are amazing and I'm so sad to be ending our 3 year journey together. I started coaching this team when they were freshmen. I've watched them grow into amazing, talented, and beautiful athletes! Here are 7 of the 8 hanging out taking crazy pictures...

*

*
Here they are in true form!

*
This was hilarious. I wish we would've taken an "after" shot because they were all on the floor after knocking the black pad over! Hahahaha!

*
Don't mess with the yellow shoes!

*

*
To explain the title of my post: Our team name is really HAVOK but since we've had some crazy changes and have basically had a new start with these 8 girls left, we kind of threw out a change in our team name to KOVAH. I think you can figure out how we got that name! GO KOVAH!

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

looks like good times.

hdawgy said...

haha Love those pics! It makes me miss the good ol volleyball days and taking fun pics and acting crazy all the time!