Monday, May 11, 2009

Randomness...

This weekend was a bunch of randomness! On Friday, the girls in my family got together for our annual mother's day lunch. This year we ate at Olive Garden! Great choice! I hope all you mother's out there had a great mother's day!
*
The next day I took Kylee summer clothes shopping. With all of this 100 degree weather we've been having (not to mention our 100+ degree 7 day forecast I just saw last night on the news), I had to go out and buy Kylee some summer clothes. Gotta love Target!

*
While I was driving on the road yesterday, I saw this and just had to take a picture of it! These smart cars crack me up. I can't help but laugh everytime I see one. They are so small! Amazing that it can fit on the back of a truck horizontally! My sisters and I have this inside joke about these cars so I had to take this picture to send to them. Hahaha!

*
I absolutely LOVE this picture below. Natalie put this together and framed it for my Mom for Mother's Day. It turned out so dang cute! These are all the Montez grandkids in birth order. Notice all the boys back-to-back-to-back!!! My Mom was dying for a granddaughter. Lucky for her she got two in a row!

*
So there you have it! Randomness!!!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

That's the guys car when he isn't driving his huge truck lol. Love the grand kids picture. Just might have to steal that Idea someday.

hdawgy said...

haha I want a smart car so bad! I'm glad you and your fam had a good mother's day! I love that grandkids pic! It turned out way cute!

Heather said...

The car picture is pretty funny!!! I LOVE the grandkid picture! Your sister does pretty darn good work!

nevedobson said...

i like that tradition of the girls getting together for a mother's day lunch. i may have to propose that in my family.

what an awesome mother's day present nat gave your mom. she is SO talented.

i ALWAYS have to stare at those smart cars when i see them. i don't get them, they are so small and i swear i always see large people driving them.