Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool graduation......(kind of)

Kylee's preschool had their graduation today. Kylee is done for this year but won't really graduate and be done until next May. I still can't believe how fast she is growing up. I look at the kids who are going into Kindergarten in August and it freaks me out knowing that will be Kylee next year! Where did my baby go???
*
The class started out by saying the pledge of allegiance........notice Kylee has the wrong hand on her heart! LOL

*
Here they are singing songs that they learned throughout the year.

*
Getting her diploma. She was jumping around so I didn't get a still shot of her here. But look at that hair!!! Woo hoo!

*

Eating yummy dessert after!

*
Taking a picture with some of her friends (Matt, Ty and Tylee)

*
Her amazing teacher Miss Jill! She is awesome!

*
Here is a video of her telling her riddle. Each child quoted a riddle with a "prop" and this was Kylee's. So funny!

3 comments:

nevedobson said...

i am jealous of kylee's hair.

*Katie May* said...

cute video! They DO grow fast :(

Justina Selim said...

Fun! I can't wait for Aiden to do preschool. Cute video!