Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Swimming lessons 2009

Kylee just started swimming lessons this week. This is her second summer of taking lessons and it is surely paying off! Last year she learned how to basically hold her breath under water and swim to the side of the pool incase she fell in. She did great! This year she is finally grasping the use of her arms. She was taught arm circles last year but I think she was too young to really understand. I'm so proud of her!! She's doing a great job!


Somehow she sensed that I was taking her picture. I didn't even call her name but she happened to look back just as I was snapping the picture. Suzy, her teacher in the water, is awesome! Kylee just loves Miss Suzy! She can't wait for swimming lessons everyday!

3 comments:

hdawgy said...

So cute! I've heard of people teaching little babies like a 10 months old how to swim! It's amazing what kids learn and how fast they learn too! I'm sure Kylee loves it! I wish we could do swim lessons for Corban here but there are no swimming pools except on campus! haha It sucks! He does know how to hold his breath just from swimming in the bath tub but thats it! At least he can do that I guess! haha I'm jealous of the hot swimming weather already!

*Katie May* said...

how fun!

nevedobson said...

does she have private swimming lessons? awesome.