Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lucky number 7

It's posts like these that I wish I had a scanner so I could post some pictures of our wedding........o'well! 7 years ago today, David and I committed ourselves to each other for all time and eternity. I'm so blessed and lucky to have such an amazing man for the rest of my life and beyond.
A little background to the number 7...........this has always been David's lucky number. He was born in the 7th month, on the 17th day, in 1979 and weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces. A little luck about this number for us together is that we met on his birthday (7th month on the 17th) and we got married on the 17th! So needless to say, 7 is the lucky number! We are hoping that this luck will roll with us during our 7th year of marriage. Only good things can happen with this number, so we are very hopeful for a lot of things this year!
*
I LOVE YOU BABY!!!

7 comments:

hdawgy said...

Happy Anni Stefy and Davi! I love all the 7's! You guys will be lucky for sure! Hope you have an awesome day! Are you going somewhere by yourselves without Kylee?

*Katie May* said...

happy anni!

The Cluffs said...

Wow that is so cool! Congrats to you guys in this 7th year. Those pics are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! 7 will be a great year I know it!

nevedobson said...

HAPPY 7 PEW'S!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow the pictures tunrend out Great and congrats on your anniversary. But I have one question how do you guys keep your love sprit so alive and after having kids,is it heachteahc or you deal with your kids confrotations apart from your relashioship.I am just looking for soem advice.But you guys look like you were just married yesturday so happy and loveable.

Laura said...

That is so awesome! I am so happy for you. Troy and I just had our 10 year anniversary on the 15th. My son Jared had his birthday on the 17th and he turned 7. Hope you guys are doing well.